DID YOU KNOW??? Here are some wonderful statistics on the real estate market.
– Home prices went up 6.9 percent between January 2016 and January 2017.
– From December 2016 to January 2017, home prices rose 0.7 percent.
– CoreLogic forecasts a 0.1 percent month-over-month change and 4.8 percent year-over-year change from January 2017.
– The 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.10 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending March 2, 2017.
– This is down from last week when it averaged 4.16 percent.
– A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.64 percent.
– Millennial borrowers for new home purchases accounted for 84 percent of closed loans according in January 2017.
This information shows a good detection of where the real estate market is to date. All very positive and promising reports.
Stats/Numbers from Inman News